Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Craft Room is Finished!!

So, I've spent a couple weeks now redecorating my craft room, and I am proud to announce that it is finished, and I am thrilled with the results.  It just makes me happy to be in the room...which is so much nicer than the "pit" that it used to be!


My new love, Janome!
My so-sweet towel made by my mom out of material used to make some baby dresses (shown in pictures).
Note the yarn wreaths--my new obsession.
Yes, I teach elementary school.  See the markers organized by color?!
Cute sewing decor...and another yarn wreath.
Too bad my middle name doesn't start with an "E"...
Ribbon storage
Bookshelf with Justin's grandma's old sewing machine displayed...sorry it's fuzzy
Fabric storage
Love this room!  And, note all the wreaths on the top of the bookshelf to turn into yarn-wrapped-goodness!




Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment